Absolutely! If your group has more than 12 guests, you'll be allocated two oche playing areas next to each other when making the booking, and for groups with more than 24 you’ll be allocated three oches. For groups of more than 37 people, please chat to our events team at email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do I need to book to play Social Darts?
- Do I need to have a certain sized group to make a booking?
- Which games can I play at Flight Club?
- Can anyone play Social Darts?
- What is an oche?
- How much does it cost to play Social Darts?
- We have a large group; will we have multiple playing areas?
- Can I bring my own darts?
- What are Flight Club Stories?
- What time should we arrive for our booking?