There are two great Tournament options for you to choose from:
Classic Tournament: Individual players go head-to-head in the oche, with a final showdown for the top six players of the group. Guests add their names on arrival, making it the perfect option if your guestlist needs flexibility.
Team Tournament: Guests will compete in teams of up to 6 players, swapping oches and opponents throughout the event. The top two teams will go head-to-head in the finale. We’ll need team and player names in advance.
You’ll need to let us know your choice of Tournament at least 7 days before your event, if you don’t, we’ll organise a Classic Tournament for you by default.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do you offer dining event for large groups?
- Can we bring our own entertainment or band/DJ
- How much is a Social Darts Tournament per person?
- What is a Social Darts Tournament?
- How much does a Tournament cost?
- Do you offer spaces for meetings and conferences?
- Why do large groups need to commit to a minimum spend?
- Do you offer private hire of the whole venue?
- What is a Gamesmaster?
- How long does a Tournament last?