When you book a Tournament, we’ll provide a host and a Gamesmaster to help you get the most from your experience.
The host will be on hand to assist with any questions and last-minute changes to your event and ensure that food and drinks are all to your satisfaction.
The Gamesmaster is there to run your tournament, making sure everyone’s involved in the games and having a great time, as well as running the final showdown in the last game to determine your Tournament champion/s and awarding winner medals!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do you offer dining event for large groups?
- Can we bring our own entertainment or band/DJ
- How much is a Social Darts Tournament per person?
- What is a Social Darts Tournament?
- How much does a Tournament cost?
- Do you offer spaces for meetings and conferences?
- Why do large groups need to commit to a minimum spend?
- Do you offer private hire of the whole venue?
- What is a Gamesmaster?
- How long does a Tournament last?